Ashley Valliere and Melissa Chatigny, the creators and co-hosts of Sugar for Your Lemonade joined us to talk about podcasting, subconscious imprinting, Olympic weightlifting (OMG) and more.
Hear how they decided to join forces to create their podcast. They have such great energy and it’s clear they know each other well. They also share how the name “Sugar for your Lemonade” came to be. It’s perfect for the kind of content they share on their podcast.
AshVal and Mel both work with people to help them overcome obstacles and grow into their best selves. Their work is truly transformational. (That word gets used a lot, but it’s 100% legit with these ladies)
They also share:
- What they found hard when they started podcasting.
- How they grew into podcasting and how they overcame the feeling that everything has to be perfect to start.
- The decision to stay in their lane and commit to showing up.
- The idea of starting slow and being willing to try new things.
- Advice: ask for help, find people who know the things you don’t so you can focus on doing the things