Doctor, mom, blogger, and podcaster Sarah Hart-Unger joins us on the podcast. She’s been blogging since 2004 and podcasting since 2016! She shares how creating content has helped her though different phases in life, and why she started podcast number two in 2020.
- How Best of Both Worlds (with Laura Vanderkam) came to life. Great insight here about being open to possibilities from unexpected people.
- The way monetizing the podcast came later and offered Sarah some flexibility at work.
- Hear how Sarah’s pandemic project Best Laid Plans came to life and the different types of content/episodes you’ll hear there.
- How many planners can one person use? (for those of us who can never have too many!)
- Sarah’s sound advice for people who are considering podcasting.
Find out how Sarah plans and records 2 weekly podcasts – these are so helpful for anyone who has a busy life (and who doesn’t?)