Jen Liddy joins us on the podcast today. She started her podcast in October 2018 and is closing in on 2 years of weekly podcasting. The Idea Space podcast is a combination of interviews and solo episodes with Jen doing what she does best; teaching and inspiring us to take action.
Her initial goal for podcasting was a way to serve her clients. She’s a teacher at heart and one of her gifts is explaining mindset concepts making space to bring ideas to life.
Jen’s superpower is helping people get their ideas out of their head. She has a knack for showing her clients the power of the possibility– no small thing!
Jen’s podcast insights:
- She plans a monthly theme and then identifies the 4 episodes that align with that theme.
- Jen likes to get up early to record and loves that she can do it independently when it is convenient for her.
- You never know who you are impacting with your podcast.
- Her #soundadvice about podcasting – keep it simple. Use what you have and don’t let tech or equipment keep you from starting.
- If you are not tech-savvy hire someone to help you. She explained that she appreciates that she can focus on her content rather than worrying about technology.
Jen’s Favorite Episodes:
January 2020 episodes about courage.
- Week One: I Already Failed 2020!
- Week Two: Three Ways to Achieve Your Insane Goals
- Week Three: Making Space to Have FUN in Your Business
- Week Four: A New Way to Get What You Want
Connect with Jen: